I love gemstone miracles because they are such a wonderful way for God to reveal his majesty and creative power.
In the past I posted an article about a church in Puerto Rico that has had over 1200 gemstones (at last count back in 2007) fall in its sanctuary. That miracle has ceased for that church, but it still astounds the world. I posted another article titled “Why God Miraculously Gives Gemstones From Heaven” written by Michael King, author of a book titled Gemstones From Heaven that came out in 2015. His book explaining God’s plan to release His glory through this gemstone miracle and the message the gemstones bring us. Today, I want to share video footage documenting this same phenomenon happening right in people’s homes–and how it all started for one couple.
In this video you can hear the testimony of how and when the gems started appearing for Glenn and Terrie Smith, of SHEM Ministries. Note that you can see gems actually appearing in the video.
They share various stories of when these large supernatural jewels appeared from heaven. This couple have traveled around the world carrying suitcases full of gems that God has sent them from heaven at various times and places.
They are very generous and give most of the jewels that appear away to other people. They have seen tens of thousands of stones of varying sizes appear in their meetings and home, and have shared this experience with many. Oftentimes after hosting the Smiths, others will find gemstones begin to appear in their homes and churches as an impartation of glory is passed by Holy Spirit from them to others.
This couple have also written a book called “Gemstones from Heaven” chronicling their story and experience of these jewels supernaturally appearing at many times and in many places, as well as sharing other stories of God’s provision, faithfulness, and love.
Jewels Falling from Heaven in Puerto Rico
Why God Miraculously Gives Gemstones From Heaven
Diamonds and Gems from Heaven – The Diamond Couple Story
Jewels are materializing out of thin air in Puerto Rico. And there is more: Gold dust and oils are also mysteriously showing up.
These kinds of supernatural manifestations–gemstones, oil, and gold, have been reported all over the world. It is not uncommon to hear of a worshipper with oil oozing from their hands, feathers floating over their heads, or even gemstones and gold dust sprinkling a place of worship where the Holy Spirit and angels are given permission to do whatever they wish.
What is surprising about this humble little Puerto Rican church is the sheer volume of heavenly treasures showing up.
What this church is experiencing are creative miracles. For Creator God to do this is SO easy. He can and will do even greater things than this. He has a purpose in all of this. Here are a few possible messages he may be trying to convey to us through these signs and wonders:
- The gemstones may convey how precious we are to him. He manifests in our material world tokens of the value that he attributes to us in the spiritual world.
- The gemstones may indicate how valuable our worship is to him.
- He may be trying to teach us that we do not need to worry about material needs if only we have and rely on him. See Matthew 6:25-32 which tells us not to worry about material needs and concludes by saying, “Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.”
- He may be trying to show his children that heaven is not so far away after all. We can enter the heavenly places and the things of heaven can enter our earthly realm. When we worship, a beautiful exchange takes place between heaven and earth. I will worship God with all my heart and let heaven fill my heart!
- Remember that the streets of heaven are made of gold. I bet the angels DO have a bunch of gold dust on their feet. Usually the gold dust does not transfer to our world but in this case God allowed it to happen as a sign to his people that angels are with them.
The video tells us that the bible on the pulpit is always turned to the end of Psalms and the beginning of Proverbs. That means that the last psalm would be visible to anyone who looked at the bible. This psalm is especially appropriate. Check it out:
“Praise the LORD.
Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens.
Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness.
Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
praise him with the harp and lyre,
praise him with tambourine and dancing,
praise him with the strings and flute,
praise him with the clash of cymbals,
praise him with resounding cymbals.
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD.
Praise the LORD.”