Some students in Puerto Rico were sitting around a campfire worshiping God when one of them saw an angel dancing around the fire. He pointed the angel out to his friends but they couldn’t see it. Then he took out his cell phone and recorded a 15 second video of the angel to show his friends. Amazingly the angel was captured by the cell phone’s video.
First, let me post the full video captured by the cell phone. Then, I will post a short documentary telling us more about the circumstances surrounding this video footage.
Angel video via cell phone
Documentary by Extreme Prophetic
Jewels are materializing out of thin air in Puerto Rico. And there is more: Gold dust and oils are also mysteriously showing up.
These kinds of supernatural manifestations–gemstones, oil, and gold, have been reported all over the world. It is not uncommon to hear of a worshipper with oil oozing from their hands, feathers floating over their heads, or even gemstones and gold dust sprinkling a place of worship where the Holy Spirit and angels are given permission to do whatever they wish.
What is surprising about this humble little Puerto Rican church is the sheer volume of heavenly treasures showing up.
What this church is experiencing are creative miracles. For Creator God to do this is SO easy. He can and will do even greater things than this. He has a purpose in all of this. Here are a few possible messages he may be trying to convey to us through these signs and wonders:
- The gemstones may convey how precious we are to him. He manifests in our material world tokens of the value that he attributes to us in the spiritual world.
- The gemstones may indicate how valuable our worship is to him.
- He may be trying to teach us that we do not need to worry about material needs if only we have and rely on him. See Matthew 6:25-32 which tells us not to worry about material needs and concludes by saying, “Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.”
- He may be trying to show his children that heaven is not so far away after all. We can enter the heavenly places and the things of heaven can enter our earthly realm. When we worship, a beautiful exchange takes place between heaven and earth. I will worship God with all my heart and let heaven fill my heart!
- Remember that the streets of heaven are made of gold. I bet the angels DO have a bunch of gold dust on their feet. Usually the gold dust does not transfer to our world but in this case God allowed it to happen as a sign to his people that angels are with them.
The video tells us that the bible on the pulpit is always turned to the end of Psalms and the beginning of Proverbs. That means that the last psalm would be visible to anyone who looked at the bible. This psalm is especially appropriate. Check it out:
“Praise the LORD.
Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens.
Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness.
Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
praise him with the harp and lyre,
praise him with tambourine and dancing,
praise him with the strings and flute,
praise him with the clash of cymbals,
praise him with resounding cymbals.
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD.
Praise the LORD.”